Black Leopard’s Reaction When He Sees His Favorite Zoo Keeper
parkour into your mommas lap, this is true love
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
The frogs have arrived at Starbucks
YOU CAN BE A FAN OF SOMEONE AND STILL DISAPPROVE OF CHOICES THAT THEY MAKE
YOU CAN BE A FAN OF A BAND AND NOT LIKE ALL THEIR ALBUMS
JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAN OF SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO WORSHIP EVERYTHING THEY DO
I think it’s hilarious when the news has reports like: “Shark Spotted off the coast of San Diego; Beaches Closed”
Like, congratulations? You saw a shark in it’s natural habitat good job